Or I should say, she hopes. Holly is doing great and we cannot wait for our little guy to get here. You can come out now Sawyer, just in time to watch the Broncos beat up on the Cowboys.
Isn't she the prettiest pregnant lady you have ever seen. Just a few days shy of 40 weeks!
I will be thinking about you these next few days. I know that you're committed to a natural delivery, and I pray that it will be a GREAT experience for you. As I said before, it's mind over matter. Just keep thinking about the end goal, and you'll be holding him in your arms before you know it. Can't wait to hear how everything goes.
Good post Vince! Nick had predicted that Holly would go into labor during the game too, but it didn't happen . . . he's coming soon though thats the good news!
5 comments:
You look GREAT, Holly!
I will be thinking about you these next few days. I know that you're committed to a natural delivery, and I pray that it will be a GREAT experience for you. As I said before, it's mind over matter. Just keep thinking about the end goal, and you'll be holding him in your arms before you know it. Can't wait to hear how everything goes.
Wishing you ALL THE BEST!
you look amazing! can't wait to meet mr. sawyer. you can do it!
Good post Vince! Nick had predicted that Holly would go into labor during the game too, but it didn't happen . . . he's coming soon though thats the good news!
Gathering ingredients for the dinner I hope I don't have to cook for H&V tomorrow night.
I'm dying for an update! I hope you guys are doing great and can't wait to hear when Sawyer gets here!! Will be praying for your delivery!!
Post a Comment