Hang in there! Time to eat spicy food, I had mexican when I went into labor with Mia. There are other tricks too, but they aren't near as fun as mexican food!
Thinking of you, Holly. Enjoy your last few days, and LAUGH at the silly things that people say to you. This was the post that I wrote when people said ridiculous things to me: http://hillary777.blogspot.com/2008/07/wheres-filter.html
I was thinking more along the lines of you look like you swallowed a watermelon. That is the look we want because it means that the blessed event is just around the corner.
5 comments:
Hang in there! Time to eat spicy food, I had mexican when I went into labor with Mia. There are other tricks too, but they aren't near as fun as mexican food!
Thinking of you, Holly. Enjoy your last few days, and LAUGH at the silly things that people say to you. This was the post that I wrote when people said ridiculous things to me: http://hillary777.blogspot.com/2008/07/wheres-filter.html
Can't wait to see the big announcement!!!
People are soooooo lovely aren't they!? Love you BEAUTIFUL PREGGO! Love, j
I am so excited for you guys! Love ya
I was thinking more along the lines of you look like you swallowed a watermelon. That is the look we want because it means that the blessed event is just around the corner.
Post a Comment