Hi! Sorry I am about 2 hours behind. Holly and Vince went back to the center around 7pm. There has been little progress and Holly contractions, at that time had almost stopped altogether. They wanted Holly to get a good night sleep and if labor does not start on it's own tonight, they will be back at the center first thing in the morning to reevaluate. They are staying close to the hospital tonight so they don't have to drive back and forth.
I hope both Holly and Vince can get some good sleep. Keep praying for Holly and Vince not to get discouraged and have a peace about Sawyer's delayed arrival. If any news comes I will continue to share. Jamie
PS- If any of you are worried about the Scheffler Animal Farm - everyone is doing great! Foxy is boarding at our house for a while and the cats are having fun . . . none of them knowing what surprise they are about to have with a new baby in the house!
7 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment