It sounds like your last few days of pregnancy were a bit challenging, but I'm sure that you can "forget" about that now that you have Sawyer in your arms. He is adorable, and you have a beautiful family. I will be anxious to hear more details about the actual birth...and the Bradley methold...and all of that good stuff.
3 comments:
Holly & Vince, he is precious! And Holly you look gorgeous! Congratulations to all of you. We are so happy for your new family of 3!
YEAH! Congratulations!
It sounds like your last few days of pregnancy were a bit challenging, but I'm sure that you can "forget" about that now that you have Sawyer in your arms. He is adorable, and you have a beautiful family. I will be anxious to hear more details about the actual birth...and the Bradley methold...and all of that good stuff.
Wishing you ALL THE BEST!
With Joy,
Corrie
Congratulations! He is just beautiful! We are so happy for you guys!
Post a Comment