7 months ago
Thursday, October 15, 2009
Evening Update . . .
Well after a long, exhausting day for the Scheffler mom&dad-to-be, they are headed home for a night of rest and then will be going back tomorrow morning to evaluate the situation. I am unaware of all the details but I will share what I do know. I know that Holly is tired and has been through a lot, and I know that they checked Sawyer all day on a heart monitor and on a sonogram, and her water hasn't broke, and he seems very well. Lets just keep praying for them until they know the next step . . . one step closer to Sawyer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Thank you for the update...we are keeping the Scheffler family of 3 in our prayers.
Thanks, Jamie for these updates. Holly and Vince are in the birthing center now, and I believe Sawyer will be among us soon!
Post a Comment