Let's bring little Foxy up here to Traverse City (7 degrees) and she'll be shivering so hard we'll be able to mix up Lawrence's favorite Mudslide drinks on her back! Auntie D.
I miss Foxy Foxensteen! Can't wait to see her on the 23rd. I just caught up on your blog and I loved hearing about your trip! Thanks for the Saturday night entertainment!
7 comments:
Are you sure that's not a TV picture of a fireplace? Why is foxy in a sweater?
Foxy is looking good!
nope, that is out fireplace and she is in a sweater because she shivers otherwise.
Let's bring little Foxy up here to Traverse City (7 degrees) and she'll be shivering so hard we'll be able to mix up Lawrence's favorite Mudslide drinks on her back! Auntie D.
I miss Foxy Foxensteen! Can't wait to see her on the 23rd.
I just caught up on your blog and I loved hearing about your trip! Thanks for the Saturday night entertainment!
It's time to get bloggin' Foxy is cute, but I am tired of seeing her in front of that fireplace.
Now that's what I call a 'hot dog'!!!
Post a Comment