Saturday, January 5, 2008

There's no place like home!

We are home now...unpacked, laundry started, and ready for bed. It feels really good to be home and pet my animals...

I do need to report that we did indeed swim/kayak with the dolphins on our final attempt yesterday morning. It was AMAZING! I don't really know how to describe something so wonderful. They are beautiful, graceful, curious creatures. Vince and I both just watched, jaws droppped...all we could say was...WOW!! I don't know many events in nature that can top that one!

Good Night!

6 comments:

coneandmo said...

So glad you made it home safely. I thought you knew that you and Mike had the same birthday, silly!

Amie said...

I'm so glad the dolphins came out for you! Donna and family had to boat 25 miles north to see them!

Brent said...

Rhonda told me you guys were in my old stomping ground (Osaka/Nara/Kobe/Kyoto) so I want to hear more next time I see you guys! Greg and I spent Christmas in Europe and had a blast!

Good blogging!

Brent and Greg

Amie said...

Love your new template. We're still having fun! Check the Hawaii blog now and again. We don't go home until Monday night. Poopy II is waiting for me.

kimberly said...

Holly ~
This is Kim Pett, now Kim De Jager. I found your blog via Matt Margarone's blog and thought I'd give a quick hello. Sounds like you guys are doing well and enjoying life! If you ever feel inspired, our blog is chadandkimberly.blogspot.com. Have a good one!

PapaRod said...

I told you so!!!!