On Friday my team ordered Jason's Deli for lunch! We were proud of ourselves for making a healthy choice on a day we usually indulge in Wendy's or McDonald's or Chick-Fil-A. I ordered the nutty, mixed up salad and as I was enjoying my delicious, healthy choice I glanced upon A LARGE, RUSTY PIECE OF METAL. No joke.

I flipped out and called them. They sent me another salad right away which I inspected very carefully before enjoying. Moral of the story: rust is not a good topping for salads.
4 comments:
Gross Holly! Poor thing! I love Jason's but I have reservations about the sanitary-ness of that one you went to, I have been there a couple of times where I wondered about some dirtiness - you just confirmed it!
Next time we need to bargain for more, like dessert! It was pretty gross and I'm so glad that you didn't bite into that rusty bad boy. YUK!
How do you know that rust didn't rub off on the other salad? Yuk!!!!
Okay seriously... never eat at Jason't Deli.. EVER!!!! It is absolutely the only place I have ever had food poisoning twice! Man... that makes me tremble with disgust! EWWWWW!!! Love ya!
~Cara
Post a Comment