Monday, March 16, 2009

The Sweetest Sound We've Ever Heard!

This morning Vince and I went to the Birth and Women's Center for our 10 week appointment. We heard the baby's strong heartbeat and are ready to go public with our big news!! I even added a little ticker on the side of our blog. WE ARE PREGNANT! The baby is due on October 7th and we are obviously very excited about this little bundle of joy in my belly!

12 comments:

Smith Family said...

Holy Cow!!! Yay! I bet J and Nick already knew about this exciting event, and they are big trouble for not letting me in on the BIG NEWS!!! Congratulations Holly and Vince on the greatest blessing you will ever come to know. How fun... I can't wait to meet lil' him or lil' her! Blessings and prayers over your sweet little belly.
~The Smiths

Anonymous said...

Baby Lainey cannot wait to meet her Sis/Bro Baby Scheff! And Aunt Jamie is so excited she could pee her pants! Give B.Sch a pat from me!

Betsy said...

Congratulations!!! What wonderful news! We will be praying for a healthy pregnancy for Mom & baby! YAY!!! :)

Anna said...

What a wondrous "swoosh" sound that you never will forget! We praise the Lord for your good and perfect gift (james 1:17). Congratulations Holly and Vince! You are going to be wonderful parents. Can't wait to meet Baby Scheff! Love and blessings, anna, craig and reese

The De Jager Family said...

YAY!!!! Congrats you guys... We will be praying for the little babe as well as for you guys. :)

Anonymous said...

Yay yay yay! And I love the little baby ticker. I can stop asking how many weeks you are now. I can just look at your blog!

Kerry said...

Congratulations!
Mark, Creigh, Joey and I send our love and wish for you much rest and peace.....get it while you can!
much love,
MCJK

Sarah said...

This is so exciting, you guys!! Congratulations! JC and I are so thrilled for you!

Katy said...

Congratulations! So excited for you guys.

Alicia said...

Hoooray :) Soooo exciting!!!!

Amie said...

This is just the most wonderful thing! Amie and Papa cannot wait to hold another little angel. The first two have been pure joy.

jess o said...

YAY YAY YAY YAY YAAAAAAAAAAAY! I am way beyond excited for you guys. You are going to make amazing parents...what an answer to prayer and true blessing! Praying for you both!!