Monday, December 8, 2008

Christmas and Kitties

It's always an adventure in our house and Christmas time is no different. From kittens climbing the Christmas tree to chasing their tails around the advent tree on the dining room table. There is lots to laugh at and be thankful for. Here are some pics of our funny four-legged friends.


Naps are better with a buddy



This present is for Amie (Holly's Mom)


Lainey's carseat looked like a good place to take a break




Yup, the cats sit in the Christmas tree! We might need to anchor it to the wall.

4 comments:

Amie said...

Yup, we ALWAYS anchored the tree to the wall. Many a cat went adventuring up into our Christmas trees.

Amie said...

And while we are on the subject, many a cat ate the tinsel, and then guess what. They sprung ornaments of their own.

Anonymous said...

I love your cuddly bunch! Tell SkipJons sister (I forget her name, sorry!) thanks for warming up Lainey bugs car seat, she was greatful for a warm ride home!

Love you!

Anonymous said...

OMG - how cute! Kitties in Christmas trees! I have never seen anything like it.