OK, that was a long hiatus from the blog. I think I lost some fans (Rhonda)! Here are some things we have been busy doing:
1) Most of my family came and celebrated Christmas and New Years with us (including Vince's parents!!!) Highlights include: swimming, Medieval Times with a bonus trip to the ER where we learned that Creigh is allergic to horses, talent show, stocking gift exchange, and laughing a lot.
2) Vince and I just got back from Vegas! I learned how to play blackjack and gave all my money to Wheel of Fortune. Vince went for a Chiropractic conference...I have to tag along because it's too sad to stay home and miss the fun! Highlights include: running into glass doors and being nicknamed Berti, Buffet breakfast, dancing to Earl and his band, sleeping in and finishing the 3rd book in the Twilight series (yes, I am totally addicted!!...yes, I know it's for teenagers...I don't care and you wouldn't either if you read the first one).
3) We recently got a surprise garage makeover courtesy of my mom and dad (aka the garage angels). It's pretty much amazing!! I am sure we will be motivated to keep it clean for quite some time! Thanks mom and dad!!!
4) I had a birthday!!! I am 28...I think...yup...28! Vince got me the entire Sex and the City series and I can't wait till summer when I can watch it non-stop!!! I also ate the BEST CAKE EVER!! It's from The Cake Stand in McKinney. Holy COW!!
5) We celebrated our anniversary. We have been married for 3 years now. Time flies when you are having fun!! We went to a cool little sushi restaurant and discovered bubbly Saki!!
That is all I can think of right now...stay tuned for more. Rhonda, I promise I won't keep you waiting that long again.
Oh...P.S. We are down to 3 cats again!! Let's see how long that lasts!!
7 months ago

4 comments:
Yay! You're back! You were about to lose some of us, but we were still hanging on... what about the family Talent Show?? :)
Some fun times Hols!
No, as much as I complain, you will never lose me. :)
I need to hear the story of running into glass in Vegas. In a sneaky sort of way, I am sooooo hoping it was Vince, because that would be funny as s*it.
Welcome back to blogging, we missed you. Looking foward to getting together very soon!
Post a Comment