Wednesday, April 9, 2008

As Promised....

Here are some pics of the foster family....

Mona (playing with the edge of the towel)

Sweet Pea (doesn't she look so sweet?)

Scooter (thanks mom for the GREAT name!)


Peanut (Have a mentioned that I think Peanut and Mona are twins?)


Mom looking over with a watchful eye (and sharp claws!)

7 comments:

Betsy said...

Sooo I just found your blog and I have just caught up on the past year of your life!!! WHO KNEW YOU WENT TO JAPAN???? Not me.

We are praying fervently that you are not infected with rabies. Bryan says your first symptom will probably be "mental status changes". The fact that you made the decision to bring like 217 cats into your house might be a bad sign for your rabies diagnosis... Also, tell Vince to watch out if you start to drool a lot.

Amie said...

OMG, now we are going for round 2 of "I want that cat." I wiped those darling angel-kitties' teeny butts when there were nine of them competing for mama, and so I am completely bonded to them. Are there two girls????

Anonymous said...

They are too cute!!!!!! I want one!!! Maybe I am not allergic anymore.

jess o said...

Hi guys! Love the blog; so fun to see your lil' family on here. :) Keep the updates comin'! Miss you lots ~

Kerry said...

Kittens! So dang cute! How do you manage to do anything but play with the kitties all day?

Anonymous said...

Soooo cute! Thanks for sharing the pics. Love you bunches! Love, jamie

Amie said...

Excuse me, but where are the new pictures of the kittens?????????