Sunday, March 30, 2008

It's almost Monday?? Already??

You know those weeks were you wake up Monday counting down till Friday? I had one of those last week. I mean I was so tired coming back from Spring Break I couldn't wait to sleep in on Saturday. I slept a lot this weekend, and know I can't believe it's already Sunday night and here we are gearing up for another week at work.
The babies and mom are doing great. Vince and I took them to Operation Kindness on Friday and the vet tech had an awful time getting the flea medicine on her. I was amazed that she was able to get the medicine on mom with her bare hands. After thanking me abundantly for handling such a difficult case they gave us back an angry mom and 4 babies with a clean bill of health and a deworming treatment. They really were impressed that I was willing to handle such a difficult cat. It made me feel better knowing that this really is a harder than usual case and that I am not just a wussy-pants-nervous-wreck for nothing. Plus, the vet tech got scratched up good and she didn't seem to nervous about rabies, so I think I am finally realizing that I am not going to die!! The babies are so cute and Vince and I can't wait till we get to play with them!

1 comment:

Kerry said...

Good work Holly!
You guys are doing great work!
xo
k