Today we slept in the latest we have so far...which means that we are finally on schedule with Japan time! So, it must be time to leave! Hehe. Today we decided to head to the Osaka castle. It was pretty neat. Double moat protection! 
We walked all around and had lunch in the castle grounds. During lunch we noticed a large group of cats near us. Beautiful, stray cats. Tabbies, calicos...they were pretty cute. Of course, not one to let an animal go unloved, I gathered all the extra food from lunch and fed them. After a few minutes of sitting still and tossing food closer and closer, one of the cats got close enough to eat out of my hand and enjoyed a few moments of petting. I love animals...

Finally, we went to the "technology" district and the little boys enjoyed a McDonald's hamburger. The technology was not any cheaper than in the states, sometimes more, and I didn't see an underwater camera that I liked. But, don't worry blog readers, we are bringing Matt's to Hawaii!!


We walked all around and had lunch in the castle grounds. During lunch we noticed a large group of cats near us. Beautiful, stray cats. Tabbies, calicos...they were pretty cute. Of course, not one to let an animal go unloved, I gathered all the extra food from lunch and fed them. After a few minutes of sitting still and tossing food closer and closer, one of the cats got close enough to eat out of my hand and enjoyed a few moments of petting. I love animals...

Finally, we went to the "technology" district and the little boys enjoyed a McDonald's hamburger. The technology was not any cheaper than in the states, sometimes more, and I didn't see an underwater camera that I liked. But, don't worry blog readers, we are bringing Matt's to Hawaii!!

Vince and Creigh on an ab machine in a "super technology" store!
We decided to take a cab home. The cab drivers here take a lot of pride in the state of their cab, so needless to say, it was spotless. We enjoyed a break from the subway and trains and took a 2000 yen ($20.00) cab ride home. Very nice!

Tonight Yukari (Matt's wife) is making a wonderful dinner and some of their friends are coming over to hang. Should be a good time!
I can say that I am sad to leave. Japan is really cool and I love the food, but I am excited to spend some serious time working on my tan :)

1 comment:
So glad you got to see the best of it! Japan is really a wonderful country with much more history than our own. See you soon in paradise.
Post a Comment