Can you imagine anything better than a Japanese dollar store? Neither could I. It was everything I hoped it would be, and more! Today, we
visited three different dollar stores and I spent about 30 dollars (3000 yen) in each one! I found GREAT stuff!
Bento Boxes (Japanese lunch boxes), chopsticks, candy and treats, pencils, stickers,
tupperware...the list goes on, even a charm for my cell phone (which is all the rave here ). Everything I bought was....yup, you guessed it....CUTE! Vince came with me to one of them, but grew impatient with the length of the trip. He was not nearly as amused by
everything as I was. However, he found a
tupperware made for a
sandwich that rocked his socks! Oh, and some dark chocolate! Very delicious.
Kerry, Joey and I shopping like crazy!

Vince almost bought this "schnazey" hat and tie combo...he is gonna regret not getting it :)

The boys just left on a bike ride to find
Jikatabi shoes that have a part in the middle, so your big toe goes on one side and the rest of your toes on the other side. Very unusual. Mark wanted a pair and they can only be found at a hardware store. Since they have only 4 bikes, it was decided that the boys would go. So, Vince got his wish...a bike ride in Japan!

Tonight we are going to get Sushi!!! I plan to eat my weight in
Inari Sushi!!! And there you have it folks, day two in Japan...dollar store day!!

See! Even moving boxes are cute here!
3 comments:
Very cool. Tell Mark we have water tabi's here that we bought for under ten dollars. They are rubber tabi's with felt bottoms, rubber sides, and a sock on top. Best reef walkers around.
So jealous! A store with cute little Bento boxes!
Sounds like so much fun!!! Those toe shoes are cool, Greer in 4th grade has a pair.
I love reading what you all are up too! Take care!
Post a Comment