
Alright, so last night I had some friends over and we got talking about blogs. I have always been so against them...for what reason? I don't know. Since all our family lives out of state and we are always emailing pictures and updates, why not blog? I think I will attempt this...here goes nothing! I thought I would start by adding a picture of our dog-child foxy...she is pretty cool!!!
Right now, as I am creating this blog page, Vince is spending his weekend how he has been spending his weekends since we got the house...he is working on improvements. Our irrigation system doesn't work! We found out that when the cable guy came to install our dish, he cut the irrigation wire that sends the signal to turn the water on. Vince is trying to find the other end so he can splice it together. Well, of course, when you are trying to fix one
thing, you generally find another things to fix! He just came down from the attic to tell me that he was just face to face with our very own live-in squirrel. Now he is trying to chase the varmint out of the attic and patch the holes he has made in the overhang. Nice!! I better go help him!
thing, you generally find another things to fix! He just came down from the attic to tell me that he was just face to face with our very own live-in squirrel. Now he is trying to chase the varmint out of the attic and patch the holes he has made in the overhang. Nice!! I better go help him!
3 comments:
Send Vince on over here! We have plenty of things for him to fix. ;)
Is that a pic of Foxy on a beach?
Here ya go: http://worsethingscouldhappen.blogspot.com
Show us more pictures of your house, and the feline child animals!
We have a back yard squirrel that comes to the back door whenever he hears us at dinner. He waits until I get him some nuts, then comes directly to the door and waits till I drop the nuts.
Great idea to blog!!! How about stuff from Chiro man!
Welcome to the blogging world, you're gonna love it.... and your friends and family will love it too!
Post a Comment