Saturday, September 29, 2007

Have you hugged your sprinklers today?

Ok, so when I started this blog I didn't realize that our life is pretty uneventful. That might be a good thing for Vince and I, but not for my blog. The coolest thing that has happened since the last posting is that the sprinklers now work. Here is how we used to water the plants and grass:
Now, we have these nifty little things called sprinklers that you program and forget. Now I will never have to sit outside and hold the hose for an hour while I water the yard. My dad is the hero!! Vince and him worked feverishly on this and finally, it worked. You would think we won the lotto, how excited we were! Sometimes you just don't know what you have until it's gone...in this case, we now appreciate sprinklers!! I hope you take the time today to appreciate yours :)
P.S. Maybe you don't have sprinklers, in that case, appreciate your dishwasher...cause that was broken too for awhile!

2 comments:

Amie said...

Can't say as I have.

Anonymous said...

I would not, could not hug my sprinkler.