So excited...I just ordered one of these so that when I've lost my mind at least I know which boob I'm on!!
8 comments:
Anonymous
said...
That is great!!! the cracks me up! I used a hair tie I switched from one arm to the other . . . but I was so tired I would look down at my arm and think "did I just switch the rubber band or am I imagining things?!". Decide if you are going to switch before or after the feeding, so you don't forget if you just did it- ha! Or better yet right it down!
I agree with Amie - it's pretty hard to mistake a full boob with an empty one..... nevertheless, I don't understand what you do with the bands...do they go around your boob? I'm thinking that would hurt.
NO...you wear them on your wrist and flip it so that it says right or left...then you dial the time so you know when you last nursed...geez...why would I wear something on my boob??? Seriously!
you are hilarious! i love reading all of your posts. i think you are going to really appreciate these bands....they will help your tired brain in the first few weeks!!
Perfect. I tried different things: safety pin on my bra, rubberband on my wrist, etc. Like Jamie said, make sure to decide if you are going to switch the band BEFORE or AFTER, and then be consistent. Great idea!
8 comments:
That is great!!! the cracks me up! I used a hair tie I switched from one arm to the other . . . but I was so tired I would look down at my arm and think "did I just switch the rubber band or am I imagining things?!". Decide if you are going to switch before or after the feeding, so you don't forget if you just did it- ha! Or better yet right it down!
Well, and then there is the method of looking down and seeing which one looks like a football.
I agree with Amie - it's pretty hard to mistake a full boob with an empty one..... nevertheless, I don't understand what you do with the bands...do they go around your boob? I'm thinking that would hurt.
NO...you wear them on your wrist and flip it so that it says right or left...then you dial the time so you know when you last nursed...geez...why would I wear something on my boob??? Seriously!
www.milkbands.com
you are hilarious! i love reading all of your posts. i think you are going to really appreciate these bands....they will help your tired brain in the first few weeks!!
Great idea. I have the hardest time with this, especially when I was on pain meds!!!
Perfect. I tried different things: safety pin on my bra, rubberband on my wrist, etc. Like Jamie said, make sure to decide if you are going to switch the band BEFORE or AFTER, and then be consistent. Great idea!
Post a Comment