Welcome to the third trimester! 1st- is everything ok w/ baby 2nd- can I feel it moving? 3rd- holy crap it has to come out somehow! I've been thinking about this for a while now! Yikes! :)
You know me: the worry-wort, plan-princess, have to know what is going to happen before it is going to happen person. God knows you, your baby, your husband perfectly! So he will plan your delivery accordingly. E came two weeks early so I didn't have time to over think it!! There are lots of L&D stories that aren't great (mine wasn't!) but guess what?? Everyone who has told you those is okay and fine and happy and healthy! So Amen Sister you will survive!! Love you! J
Nature and the midwife will handle everything!!! All you have to do is just stay relaxed and let it all happen. It's going to happen no matter what you do, so just relax and experience the miracle!
Yeah... it's bizarre and surreal but at least you know billions of women have done it!!! I remember while pushing I was like, how in the world is this baby going to get out of here...
5 comments:
Welcome to the third trimester! 1st- is everything ok w/ baby
2nd- can I feel it moving?
3rd- holy crap it has to come out somehow!
I've been thinking about this for a while now! Yikes!
:)
You know me: the worry-wort, plan-princess, have to know what is going to happen before it is going to happen person. God knows you, your baby, your husband perfectly! So he will plan your delivery accordingly. E came two weeks early so I didn't have time to over think it!! There are lots of L&D stories that aren't great (mine wasn't!) but guess what?? Everyone who has told you those is okay and fine and happy and healthy! So Amen Sister you will survive!! Love you! J
Correction - in 88 days you get to meet your son!
Nature and the midwife will handle everything!!! All you have to do is just stay relaxed and let it all happen. It's going to happen no matter what you do, so just relax and experience the miracle!
Yeah... it's bizarre and surreal but at least you know billions of women have done it!!! I remember while pushing I was like, how in the world is this baby going to get out of here...
Post a Comment