So fun! :)
Holly that is gorgeous! It is going to look so great!!!! Love, j
I love it!!! So classic and I can't wait to see what bedding you picked out too! Congrats on such an exciting time for you & Vince :)
It looks awesome - love it!
What color did Vince paint it?
It already looks great! Kudos on the attitude change. If anyone can do it, YOU can!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
So fun! :)
Holly that is gorgeous! It is going to look so great!!!! Love, j
I love it!!! So classic and I can't wait to see what bedding you picked out too! Congrats on such an exciting time for you & Vince :)
It looks awesome - love it!
What color did Vince paint it?
It already looks great! Kudos on the attitude change. If anyone can do it, YOU can!
Post a Comment