Sunday, August 31, 2008

Sweet Teeth

Today Vince and I had pretty serious sweet cravings. A few weeks back we went to our friend Amy's wedding. Her favors were these AMAZING chocolate chip cookies. When she got back from her honeymoon, I immediately asked her where she got them. Turns out, they are from this little hole-in-the-wall bakery in Highland Park called JD's Chippery. We drove there today. after church and a delicious Snappy Salads lunch, only find they are closed on Sundays. I almost cried, then remembered we were very near a Sprinkles Cupcake store. So, we headed there and bought half a dozen :) I devoured my red velvet cupcake and half my peanut butter chip one. Vince ate his lemon cupcake in about 10 seconds flat and ate the other half of my peanut butter one. If you have never had one before, you need to experience it. Fan-frickin'-tastic! We crashed so hard from all the sugar we both took a LONG nap with belly's full and sweet teeth satisfied!


3 comments:

Amie said...

Oh my gosh- Lula is soooo cute. And boy, is she ever looking for trouble. I can see it in her eyes!

Anonymous said...

Yum yum yum!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

What a fun day! I am all about those red velvet sprinkles!!!