Tuesday, August 26, 2008

2 days down....178 to go!

Whew, I made it through my first 2 days of school. I have some really sweet kiddos this year...and am looking forward to a great year! But first, I need some sleep. Having a job is hard work!

P.S. I love summer!

Here is our 08-09 "Fab 5" team!
(Alicia, Kristen, Me(yes, I'm having a really bad hair day), Michele and Mandy)

3 comments:

Betsy said...

Ok here are the FIRST thoughts that popped into my head:
1) your hair doesn't look bad
2) you are the pretty twin today, not me
3) do i know mandy??

and last but not least
4) where's the jean jacket?!?!?!?

Anonymous said...

Haha! I love Betsy's comment that just cracked me up! Hol's I agree your hair does look great and you look very "leader-ly" in that picture! Happy back to school, you will get in the swing of things and time will fly before you even know it - it will be Christmas break! I love summers with you too! Still missing my summer-days friend! (Not like I don't still get to see you a lot now but it is extra fun then!)

J Shu said...

Teacher Holly!

I posted a post on my new blog after two days of my school, and guess what I titled it? crazy!

Anyway check out my new blog and we'll have to catch up soon :)