We can't keep calling her Tiny when we want her to get big!! My friend Rhonda found this name, Lula. It means princess warrior which is just what she is. I am in L-O-V-E, love!!
And now for the update!
Where I left off Lula still had her IV in, but was remarkably better. Since Tuesday she has gotten her IV taken out and although she is still spending the day at the vet, it is just so someone can feed her every 2 hours (yes, I wake myself up EVERY 2 hours at night to feed her!) She is starting to play with some toys, she is still using the litter box and she is turning out to be quite the snuggler. She sat under my chin for an hour tonight while I watched Lost. She just purred and looked lovingly into my eyes.
I just need to officially adopt her from Operation Kindness, return the other crazyfaces and we can get on with our love affair. I am a little nervous that they won't let me adopt her. Not that I have any good reason to think that they won't, I just can't stand the thought of losing her and I want to make sure I get to keep her. I am going to email them tomorrow.
Here is a picture and again, thanks to all of you who have been keeping up with Lula, our princess warrior!!

This picture is funny because my big cat, Princess, barely fits in this cat bed and Lula is just a speck! So cute!

2 comments:
Awwww...I miss princess! I want to see a pic of Princess and Lula side by side. So cute!
Sweet little Lula. Can't wait to come back to see her.
Post a Comment