Sunday, October 7, 2007

A Seat on the Board

Last night we went out with Vince's work. Dr. Camille treated all the people from work to sushi and bowling. We had an absolute blast!! At the end of the night, we had an awards ceremony. I got the award for the lowest score and Vince got an award of a different kind. He was presented with this:We were all trying to guess what it was (I thought he farted at work and they were making fun of him) and finally with enough clues Vince figured out if was a "seat on the board" award. Dr. Camille had nominated Vince for the Parker Alumni Board which serves with the Board of Trustees for Parker College of Chiropractic and HE WAS VOTED ON!!! Vince is the youngest alumni voted onto the board (he hasn't even been graduated a year!!) Of course he is a little nervous, since all of his professors and the school president also serve on the board, but I know that he is going to be great and they obviously know it too. Dr. Camille said they all had something great to say about him during the pre-voting discussions! Way to go Vince...I am so proud of you!!!

4 comments:

Amie said...

WOW!!!!! That is just awesome! Vince you are a winner in every way possible, and I am glad that your collegues at the Parker see that and want you on their governing team! You do our family proud!! Love, Rod an Mom

coneandmo said...

Way to go Vince!
:)

Unknown said...

Congratulations Vince! We are so very proud of you. You are a wonderful son, and now a board member. We love you!
Mom and Dad

Anonymous said...

Congrats Vince!!!!